Saturday, 31 January 2009

EDUCATING RITA (DAVID HENTSCHEL)



Format CD (1983)

Track listing.

1. Educating Rita (02:34)
2. Frank's Theme Part 1 (A Dead Good Poet) (02:48)
3. Frank's Theme Part 2 (03:32)
4. Variations On Frank And Rita (Innocence And Experience) (03:41)
5. Reprise Theme From Educating Rita (00:39)
6. A Thought For Rita Part 1 (03:38)
7. University Challenge (03:16)
8. Burning Books (02:53)
9. Frank's Theme Part 3 (Viginia, Charlotte, Jane Or Emily) (02:54)
10.A Thought For Rita Part 2 (03:31)
11.An Educated Woman (02:49)
12.Macbeth (04:03)
Download available via email.

10 comments:

  1. Patrick (sydney australia)23 February 2009 at 10:43

    hello. I've got the Educating Rita soundtrack and the Oliver! soundtrack (film version) on vinyl but I don't have a turntable any more so I'm keen to get some an MP3 copy so I can play it on my iPod.

    Do you provide MP3 ?

    Cheers

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please allow this to be download, i have emailed but never heard anything back.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this Educating Rita Sndtrk available still? If so, please email me @
    Landrew120880@gmail.com

    Thanx loads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would be so kind, I like a MP3 copy for download.

    Kind regards, Louis

    lvdwetering@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad has been looking for the Educating Rita theme everywhere. If it is still available for download, please email me: tomhight@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I would like to have this OST. Thanks in advance: miki5mk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. noctisk@gmail.com

    Hi if anyone could send me the ost I'd be very grateful

    ReplyDelete
  8. for all the bastards looking for it: http://rapidshare.com/files/300149264/Educating_Rita_XDD.rar pw: XDD

    or

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GB16PDIM no pw

    noctisk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You Very Very Much Mr.König .
    Thank You So So Much .

    ReplyDelete
  10. please email me the link, thank you knight.rider@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete